Starting a career in Product Management or have a great product idea and want to learn how to launch and grow your product? Then this is the course for you!
Presented by the founder of the Digital Product Consultancy (theproductconsultancy.com), The Product Management Course is now available online!
Take the course based on the experience of Product experts in some of the biggest companies in the UK (including Direct Line Group, Virgin Media and Eurostar) and go at your own pace, wherever you are! Whether you are a complete beginner or already working as a Product Manager, this online course can take you to the next level and give you the knowledge and tools to succeed!
What does The Online Product Management Course include?
The Product Management Course is built from real-world experience to give you practical education and tools you can use straight away:
- structured training for any starting level to take you to professional
- comprehensive coverage of the key aspects of Product Management
- methods that you can use every day as a Product Manager, designed and used by industry experts
- examples to help you practice as you learn
Is The Product Management Course Online for you?
Product Management is one of the most exciting and lucrative career paths available today, with high earning potential and growing opportunities across multiple industries. The Product Management Course is based on years of real-world experience in Product Management and is designed to take anyone from beginner to pro. So, the course is for you if:
- you have no Product Management experience but want to learn it and get your first job
- you are already a Product Manager and you want to grow your career
- you want to learn expert tools and tips in all aspects of Product Management
- you want product education that can boost your earning potential
Get started now!
"The Product Management Course is a great resource for us. I put all my Product employees through it because it's packed with useful and practical tools and information."
- Neil T, Product Director, Virgin
What do you get when you sign up to The Online Product Management Course?
- Unlimited access to all modules - we don't drip-feed lectures and we don't force you to buy endless updates before you are certified
- Certification on completion at no extra cost - we don't charge you for your certificate
- Updates as soon as we have them - no extra payment for updates; if you're signed up then you'll see all new content when it's ready
- Free access to webinars - we don't charge extra fees to join in
- Access to CV-check - expert advice on tailoring your CV for Product jobs
- Access to one-to-one Product Management training - not available to non-members
What makes this Product Management course different?
If all of the above isn't enough, The Product Management Course is built to take anyone from beginner to expert in as short a time as possible. We focus on practical and usable training, based on the actual workplace experience of a large variety of Product Managers.
So rather than give you training for the 'ideal world', our training course is for the real world of Product Management.
Get started now!
Our Product Management Blog
To support our online course, we now have the Product Management Blog which we will update regularly with articles and thoughts on Product Management, with the aim of enhancing your Product Management education. Let us know if there is a Product Management-related subject you'd like us to write about - if it's popular, we might even include it in more depth on the course! You can also see our written content on popular article site Medium.
Latest blog posts
6th June 2019 - How to build a Product Roadmap
23rd May 2019 - Ultimate guide to product innovation
21st May 2019 - Product Manager Skills - what are they and can they be learned?
17th May 2019 - How to become a Product Manager
1st May 2019 - 7 reasons why Product Management is a great career